Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
DKA’s Information Technology major prepares students for a career in the information technology field. The program integrates information technology with business and equips students to plan, implement, and support information systems.
Upon completion of this major, the student should be able to:
- Analyze users’ technology needs.
- Evaluate current and emerging technologies
- Create an effective IT project plan.
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Apply management principles to work with people and processes within an organization.